STUDENT-ATHLETE BRANDING PROGRAM

IT'S A NEW DAY IN SPORTS...BE IN IT!

#1 Resource in Branding

Social media is set to become the number one resource for coaches, recruiters, and universities to find the ideal student-athlete for their team. 


NIL (Name Image Likeness) opportunities scale up to 98% for collegiate athletes, where the remaining 2% is for a few of the select high-profile athletes.


Social media enables a coach to learn about the most important aspect of recruiting: character and family. There is more to being a student-athlete than just your on-court skills. You represent your team, your coaches – your school – so your demeanor off-court is just as much as a selling point when being recruited. Learning to showcase your on- and off-court skills on social media is essential to maximizing your status as a recruit. 


Social media is where all of the coaches are. You need to be where the coaches are. Their inbox is full.

Football
Swimmer

QUICK FACTS

QUICK FACTS

  • Not every platform is right for every athlete or every sport. 

  • Social media is not about posting. It's strategic, purposeful, and intentional.

  • Knowing your brand is the first step to a purpose-based social media plan.

  • Coaches are on social media.

  • Email is great, but we all like photos and videos. That's why social media is powerful.

NOW WHAT?
JUST LIKE YOU GET YOUR BODY RIGHT TO COMPLETE,

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA GAME RIGHT TO BE RELEVANT